Tumbleweed Cheddar Fondue
From The Kitchen of Glenmere Mansion
By: Gunnar Thompson, Executive Chef
Yields 2 quarts
- 4 ½ cup half and half
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 3 tbl cornstarch
- 1.5 lb shredded 5 Spoke Creamery Tumbleweed Cheddar
- Add cold half and half to a saucepan.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder and cornstarch to the half and half.
- Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Place pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese in 3 parts – being sure each addition melts before adding the rest.